Download our free white paper written by Richard Doughty
If you’re looking to invest in one of our modular classroom buildings, there are lots of things to consider. That’s why we at Green Modular have put together a helpful white paper, highlighting some of the key issues and solutions for expanding your classroom space.
Written for head teachers, it explores the options for schools considering prefabricated classrooms, provides answers to the most frequently asked questions, and arms schools with the information they need to begin their project.
What’s in the white paper?
Your time is precious, so here’s a quick summary of everything covered in the white paper.
- Classroom Options Explored. We outline the main differences between mobile classrooms, modular classrooms and traditional classrooms built from bricks and mortar.
- Modular vs Mobile. If a bricks and mortar build isn’t for you, we look at the choice between modular versus mobile.
- Learning and the Environment. A high quality learning environment makes all the difference to how children learn. We explain how factors such as light, warmth, sound and air quality can all affect students’ performance.
- Classroom Build FAQs. A classroom build is a big project, and it can be daunting. We address the main questions that schools need answers to, including finance, planning permission, employing an architect and project management.
Modular classroom buildings - options explained
If you need more classroom space, there are a few different options open to you – so it’s important to consider all of them in order to find the best fit for your school. Our white paper contains useful detail to help you make an informed choice, including background information on:
- Budget. With budget a key consideration in all educational settings, the white paper contains sample costings for typical mobile classrooms and modular classrooms, so that you can work out the best value build
- Durability. In addition to outright cost, durability and sustainability are key considerations. In the white paper you can find out more about the expected lifetime of modular classroom buildings, costs of upkeep (which are virtually nil and flexible design to get the most out of your space.
- Construction process. What is the timescale for your project? Can it be completed without disruption to the school day? Find out why modular classrooms are a great option for schools that need a new classroom, fast.